    If I get a csv dump of my calendar, can I write a script that will
    enter all the events into the web form for me?
    , Sep 13, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > If I get a csv dump of my calendar, can I write a script that will
    > enter all the events into the web form for me?

    Probably. You'll likely need Text::CSV and LWP.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Paul Lalli Guest

    David Dorward wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > If I get a csv dump of my calendar, can I write a script that will
    > > enter all the events into the web form for me?

    > Probably. You'll likely need Text::CSV and LWP.

    More specifically, you'll most likely want WWW::Mechanize, which
    inherits from LWP.

    Paul Lalli
    Paul Lalli, Sep 13, 2006
  4. <> wrote:

    > I'm a novice Perl programmer but an intermediate coder in general and

    Then you should be aware of the concept of checking a FAQ before posting...

    > am hoping someone can point me in the right direction on this...

    Subject: Auto Web Surfing / Form Entry
    ^^^^ ^^^^
    ^^^^ ^^^^

    perldoc -q form
    perldoc -q auto

    How do I automate an HTML form submission?

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Sep 13, 2006