    I thought it would be simple, and probably is, but not for me today.
    TIA
    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Feb 20, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    Cancel Panic.
    Working now.
    B.

    KiwiBrian, Feb 20, 2005

  3. On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:05:10 +1300, KiwiBrian <> wrote:

    > I am trying to create a particular page using divs instead of tables.

    I do hope you mean 'using appropriate and meaningful markup' instead of tables.
    The div-part being the least of your worries probably.

    > I have the left side done, and because of the design it is using some
    > absolutely positioned images.

    It would help greatly if we get a look at what you mean by 'done'. URL?

    <http://www.google.com/search?q=two+column+layout+css>
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+OR+fluid+design>

    Barbara de Zoete, Feb 20, 2005