autoconf wizard wanted

Heiko Wundram

Hi all!

Although it's slightly OT: I've written PAM, NSS and PPPd plugins which do
authentication (and other things) against a running Python daemon,
communicating via a Unix domain socket.

For the C part of the whole adventure (the modules for PAM, NSS and PPPd), I'd
love to have some form of autoconf/automake installation routine before I
distribute the whole thing, but I myself am not knowledgeable with the use of
automake and its likenesses, as they always seem like black magic to me. For
me, a makeit.sh shell script suffices to create the libs... ;)

If there's anybody who'd want to work together with me on this project (to
have a look at the C code and also to create some form of autoconf/automake
magic), would you kindly contact me offlist. The sources as they stand now
(basically the C code plus some rudimentary form of daemons to test against,
the rest is in the works) are available from my blog (which is in german, but
just read the last entry) whose URL is in my sig.

Thanks for your time!

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Muse - Falling Down