AutoEventWireup

Daniel Groh

Hi, I just would like to know wich situation should i use it with true ? I
don't have idea what is this...

--

Atenciosamente,

Daniel Groh
CTF Technologies do Brasil Ltda.
Analista Programador
Fone: 11 3837-4203
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Brock Allen

AutoEventWireup is the setting that asks ASP.NET to call the various Page_*
events automatically if they are present. The main events are Page_Init,
Page_Load, Page_PreRender and Page_Unload. If you are using VS.NET 2003 then
it tends to disable this feature as it wires up the events explicitly in
codebehind either via the += syntax for C# or Handles Page.Load syntax for
VB.NET.

TJS

if using visual studio set autoeventwireup = false
if not using visual studio just omit autoeventwireup