New to programming

Joined
Jun 28, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I’m new to programming, i was just wondering if it would be possible to get some help on how to first start coding what to learn where to learn it the websites i can use and the best way to learn, because i have no idea where to start once i get started I’ll be good i just don’t know what i don’t know so i need a mentor or something to teach me and for me to learn from

Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
16
during your learning,
you have to master "syntax" and "basic structures" by Python ( or others languages ) because you will always need all those elements.

Once you get upon this first steps, you will have to master "datas structures", and "software architectures", with those you will build good apps and scripts.

here few 'keywords' to explore, then to master :

  • syntax ( it's one of the hard root of the well written code )
  • debug ( a good way to fix a faulty code )
  • compile
  • execute
  • environment
  • run-time
  • consumers "needs" ( the real starting point, defining all projects )

  • OOP ( Object Oriented Programming )
  • FP ( Fonctionnal Programming )
  • UML ( describe your applications on a sheet with a pen, to map your work )

It's already huge huge pieces to master, "intermediate coding level" is near.

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
15
I’m new to programming, i was just wondering if it would be possible to get some help on how to first start coding what to learn where to learn it the websites i can use and the best way to learn, because i have no idea where to start once i get started I’ll be good i just don’t know what i don’t know so i need a mentor or something to teach me and for me to learn from
Do a two year computer programming course at a technical institute.
Classes, teachers, exams. At the end you will have a qualification.
Ignore online resources and You Tube.

Also, study something else as well, like accounting. If you apply for a job at a business software firm, knowledge of economics will help.

Just my opinion.