New Programming Language GALAXION

Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody

Wishing for a new programming language? A strong programming language, like VB was. A new language that compiles to native code and is easy to type code.
A static programming language with modern features, features which old languages do not have. A language which also will add support for scripting and mobile development.
A language that supports pointers like C++ does and is fast to even write CPU intensive apps, web and games with it.
A language which has a free Basic Community Edition to support Devs who cannot yet pay for an Ultimate Edition.

This is GALAXION, ladies and gentlemen!

Galaxion has Syntax that melts like honey. You cannot get your hands off of it.

Below are some Galaxion (.gx) Property Code blocks:

Code:
s _id = 'Galaxion'.

get s ID
    get _id.

set s ID
    set _id = <-.

getset s ID
    get _id.
    set _id = <-.

New Team Members are welcomed.
We are looking for Devs with Know-How in creating Compilers and future development for Galaxion.

Thank you

Osiris89

Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
[...]

Hey Osiris89,

Galaxion sounds intriguing! It seems like you've put a lot of thought into crafting a language that's both powerful and user-friendly. The syntax you've shared does look quite clean and intuitive. Best of luck with your search for new team members! I'm sure there are developers out there excited to dive into the world of Galaxion.