Hi Im a Womble

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m a newbie of the newest type, I come to learn from the bottom with lots of daft questions that will get ridiculed by the great and good.
Tbh I don’t even know where to start. I know what I want to do but no clue where to start.
Guess I got some reading to do.

W.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m a newbie of the newest type, I come to learn from the bottom with lots of daft questions that will get ridiculed by the great and good.
Tbh I don’t even know where to start. I know what I want to do but no clue where to start.
Guess I got some reading to do.

W.
Hi I am kWiz,
It's alright even after coding for almost 1½year( I know it's not much), I am still exploring things in tech.

I can guide you a little bit if you like me to.
No need to be afraid of asking questions.

Reaction score
I’m trying to find a solution,
Im a small time gamer and can change my in game name to include colours and symbols.
I have found some cool sites with colour fades that allow me to input name, select how many colours and it spits out a code I copy in game. The problem is you get locked out of changing your name again from 1hr to hundreds of days.
I contacted the colour fade site guru to see if there was a way of viewing an edited input prior to submitting.
He advised to copy my text to the console of a web browser to convert it to bbcode then use his bbcode viewer to see the results.
Have tried this and it sort of works but with differing colours.
I don’t know the language the game uses but can post what I’m trying to achieve.

Thanks for your reply

W.

Reaction score
[FF0000]Ⓝ[FFFFFF]ო[FF0000]ʷ[FF0000]͡[FF0000]͜[FFFFFF]T[FFFFFF]͡[FFFFFF]͜[FF0000]w[FF0000]͡[FF0000]͜[FFFFFF]i[FFFFFF]͡[FFFFFF]͜[FF0000]s[FF0000]͡[FF0000]͜[FFFFFF]t[FFFFFF]͡[FFFFFF]͜[FF0000]e[FF0000]͡[FF0000]͜[FFFFFF]r♡⁴❁.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
This is a sample name to get an ideal what I’m playing with. Im trying to edit this type of thing and view it.

Ask a Question