    navigate through the pages, place trades/forward email, etc. How do I
    go after doing this?

    Thanks
    rob, Jan 6, 2006

  2. There are tools for testing web sites that record steps and repeat them for
    you, so you have to step through the process once, then you can automate it
    by recording the steps you took. Perhaps one of those would be useful here?

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=web site macro testing applications&btnG=Search&meta=

    --
    Regards

    John Timney