Automaticall Signout after no activity...

Jonathan wax

Hi

I am looking for a way to ensure that an asp.net site (using forms authentication) performs a sign out automaticall after a period of time where there has been no activity by the user

Any ideas would be appreciated
Jonathan.

Hernan de Lahitte

Actually, the timeout attribute of the FormsAuth settings along with the
slidingExpirtation value set to "true" gives you this same functionality.

--
Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.