Minimum period: No path found

Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi. I am trying out booth multiplier and trying to find minimum period. But the timing summary shows
Timing Summary:
---------------
Speed Grade: -5

Minimum period: No path found
Minimum input arrival time before clock: No path found
Maximum output required time after clock: No path found
Maximum combinational path delay: 45.021ns

I have given clock input in my code but still minimum period is not shown.How to solve this problem?

This is my booth multiplier code:

module boothmu(x,y,z,clk);
input clk;
input signed[7:0]x,y;