Automation of computer through mobile

Kumar

Sir,we are a making a mobile application on j2me.We are unable to
compile the java code due to unavaliblity of
javax.microedition.sensor.Where can we find this pacakage?

We are controlling the arrow keys using the accelerometer of
mobile.Once we are able to compile these libraries we will be much
closer to our target. We are also using file handling in java and
autoit script to perform the automation.

Can you please guide us on this project and suggest us the links of
these libraries,we are in its desperate need of time we are having
less than a month to complete it.

We would really appreciate your effort.
Thank you
Kumar Sukhani