AutoPostBAck property in asp.net 2.0 DropDown

Amol

HI ,
i am developing a web form which has personal details to be keyed in
..There is 1 drop down on the page which gives the relation to be
selected. I want the postback property true only if a specific value is

selected from the dropdown.else the postback property should be false.

Thanx in adv

Eliyahu Goldin

A ddl renders as a <select> element. You need to handle its onchange event
in javascript. In the event handler check the selected item and postback as
needed with a javascript call myForm.submit().

Amol

thanx for the suggestion it worked.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,