    I did a js wich dont allow typing string on input text, but how can I avoid
    copying and pasting on the input?

    Many thanks
    Paulo, Aug 11, 2008

  2. Paulo wrote:
    > I did a js wich dont allow typing string on input text, but how
    > can I avoid copying and pasting on the input?

    http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#adef-readonly

    -- or --

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms534357(VS.85).aspx

    But in truth, you can't stop a user from editing a form field. See the
    [Forms] section here:
    http://blogs.digitss.com/misc/web-d...ox-best-ever-extension-for-designerdeveloper/

    --
    Dave Anderson