    DB and then do an field by field comparision. Is that
    the best way?

    - Sten

    Sten Westerback, Aug 13, 2004

  2. There was no way for you to know it, but this is a classic asp newsgroup.
    question to a group where those dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Aug 13, 2004

  3. Hello,

    Be very carefully when trusting client side code. A client can very easily
    fake a change, when nothing has changed, and can cause problems depending on
    what your application is about.

    One way to solve your problem is to use hidden fields.

    I suggest that you try in a newsgroup about ASP.NET, for example:

    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert - IIS MVP
    http://www.ilopia.com - When you need help!

    Kristofer Gafvert, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Sten Westerback

    M. Posseth Guest

    well this is pretty easy to acomplish on the client ( HTML ) side, if you
    add handling code to the onchange event of a html textbox control
    you can then post these changed values to a hidden frame

    M. Posseth, Aug 14, 2004