Axis2 web service over https

Bhanu

Hello Everyone,

How can I run an axis webservice over https?

I tried to run standalone version of axis2 and was successful.
I deployed my services and its running fine.

Now I want to run it on https. Is there a way to this?

Thanks,
Bhanu.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Bhanu said:
How can I run an axis webservice over https?

I tried to run standalone version of axis2 and was successful.
I deployed my services and its running fine.

Now I want to run it on https. Is there a way to this?

Answered in the other thread you started with the same
content.

Arne