Basic AI in java

Ike

I'm trying to implement somethign which is not altogether novel. Manhy
help-lookup systems posses this, but I want to try to get a handle on
something.

I am trying to take a question from a user, as a string, parse it, and from
that, do a lookup across a set of html pages, extracting the relevant
information from the parsed-out question.

Does anyone know where I might find some basic source code to study how this
is typically done? Thanks, Ike

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Sj=F6blom?=

Ike said:
I'm trying to implement somethign which is not altogether novel. Manhy
help-lookup systems posses this, but I want to try to get a handle on
something.

I am trying to take a question from a user, as a string, parse it, and from
that, do a lookup across a set of html pages, extracting the relevant
information from the parsed-out question.

Does anyone know where I might find some basic source code to study how this
is typically done? Thanks, Ike

This question has got nothing to do with java. First google, then try
comp.programming or comp.ai.nat-lang.