Basic question...

Guest

I have a regular anchor in one frame targeting another frame. Since this approach always worked for me in static html and classic asp, I thought it would work in asp.net. However, it's not working (at least, not as expected -- the linked page is just popped up in a new window). I'm using v1.1 of the framework

Could anyone let me know what is causing this problem is or of a good reference regarding this problem

I've posted the (simple) code below

[framesets

[problem anchor

Guest

Never mind...stupid name attribute. I've gotten so used to being able to use the id instead of the name that I keep forgetting about the instances where an element needs to have a name.