Basic questions

mikethebike

Hi
I know I could integrate this:
http://www.opengl.org/resources/code/samples/glut_examples/examples/fontdemo.c

by creating a class. But how could I integrate this the easiest way in
my already existing OpenGL
application?
Actually I created a new src file, copied this into and was surprised
to not get any errors.( not declared etc. )
Now I simply want to write in my main cpp. I guess calling display()
somewhow...but
in the easiest way.
Many thanks and cheers
Michael

Victor Bazarov

mikethebike said:
I know I could integrate this:
http://www.opengl.org/resources/code/samples/glut_examples/examples/fontdemo.c

by creating a class. But how could I integrate this the easiest way in
my already existing OpenGL
application?
Actually I created a new src file, copied this into and was surprised
to not get any errors.( not declared etc. )
Now I simply want to write in my main cpp. I guess calling display()
somewhow...but
in the easiest way.

Sorry, what is your *C++ language* question? See FAQ section 5 please.