Batch Convert HTML to UTF-8 Files

Joined
Oct 2, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I've been researching how to easily batch convert my 200+ HTML files into UTF-8 to get rid of all those funny looking diamond shaped question marks in the text. Up to now, I've been able to do this one file at a time using an online converter tool. However, I'm looking for a time-saving solution to fully restore my websites to their original condition. Anyone know where to find a multiple file HTML to UTF-8 converter online?

Joined
Oct 2, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks. However, this would be more in the realm of late 90's early 2000's HTML code. Probably HTML 1.0 (oh no, dinos!) - Any online UTF-8 batch converter for that type?

Basically I'm looking for a multi-file version of this single file converter ~~>
Convert File Encoding - FreeFormatter.com

Last edited: