    would you reccommend?

    Thanks,

    Lustiouss

    lustiouss, Jan 15, 2004

  2. "lustiouss" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My interest in using C++ revolves around gaming. I'm coming from a

    web
    > app development background. Interested in learning C++, what books
    > would you reccommend?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Lustiouss

    See

    http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/0sb/beginner_s_c__.htm
    and

    http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/0sb/advanced_c__.htm.

    Accerated C++ and the C++ Primer 3rd editions are considered excellent
    places to start. Stroustrup's The C++ Programming language (3rd d or
    special ed) is the standard reference.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Turkanis, Jan 15, 2004