Best Method to View/Print Images and PDF Files

Axeman

I have an ASP.NET webapp that needs to view and print several
different image formats (JPG, TIFF, BMP, etc.). In addition, it also
needs to view/print PDF files. I have successfully implemented the
Response.WriteFile(FileName) method to render the various image
formats to an Image web control. But, printing this image isn't too
slick, as the best I have done so far is printing the entire page (and
I just want to print the image). In a similar fashion, I can render a
PDF to an IFrame. But, this includes all of Adobe's buttons,
functionality, etc. -- I just want to display the single page image,
and programmatically print it if the user wants to.

Is there a good all-around solution to view and print images, as well
as PDF files? Would Crystal Reports work in this situation? Or is the
full Adobe Acrobat version the way to go here? The app is for internal
use, so I'm not sure what licensing is involved -- but I know Crystal
can get pretty expensive quickly.

Thanks for any assistance.
Andy