    Guest Guest

    Looking for the best resource (book, online article, etc) for moving from ASP 2.0 to ASP.NET...
    I'm ready to make the jump. What do you think?

    Guest, Oct 12, 2004

  2. I'd have to say that your best starting point is www.asp.net. Realize that
    moving from ASP to ASP.NET is not a trivial task.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 12, 2004

  3. My former employer asked me, how long would it take to convert our apps from
    ASP to ASP.NET? I said

    No.

    But wait, No is not a time answer. I said that's right. It is not a
    conversion. It's a redesign and rewrite.

    Stephanie Stowe, Oct 12, 2004

    thorpe Guest

    a special offer from microsoft.

    http://www.aspnetwebcasts.com/Default.aspx