    Which is the best way?

    I was thinking I could hide the formview and display its information in
    labels when it came time to ask "is this info correct"?
    Horace Nunley, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Panel 1 = form view
    Panel 2 = confirmation view
    Panel 3 = thank you

    Show panel 1, click button shows panel 2 with a button to confirm or a
    button to go back to the form. Very easy pattern and all of the info in
    viewstate until you decide to save it.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 26, 2006

  3. Yes, but the confirm button on panel2:
    I can't use the insert button from panel1, so how do I get the formview to
    save, from panel2?
    Horace Nunley, Sep 27, 2006