best strategy for adding new record

Horace Nunley

A wizard? A formView?

I wanna capture about a dozen fields of info, then show a "is this
information correct" page, then allow edit or save.

Which is the best way?

I was thinking I could hide the formview and display its information in
labels when it came time to ask "is this info correct"?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Panel 1 = form view
Panel 2 = confirmation view
Panel 3 = thank you

Show panel 1, click button shows panel 2 with a button to confirm or a
button to go back to the form. Very easy pattern and all of the info in
viewstate until you decide to save it.

Horace Nunley

Yes, but the confirm button on panel2:
I can't use the insert button from panel1, so how do I get the formview to
save, from panel2?