    Thanks
    Mito
    , May 31, 2006

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 30 May 2006 20:07:56 -0700, wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > Hello,
    > I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
    > indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
    > functions.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mito

    Well, go ahead and do so. We certainly won't stop you.

    And if you have problems getting your code to work properly, by all
    means post it here, explain your problem, and ask for help with it.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, May 31, 2006

  3. W H G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
    > indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
    > functions.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mito

    The OP would do well to call the result of his effort a concordance.
    A bibliography is a list of books cited. A concordance is a list of
    words with where they are used.
    W H G, Jun 3, 2006