bibliography

mito19651996

Hello,
I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
functions.

Thanks
Mito

Jack Klein

Hello,
I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
functions.

Thanks
Mito

Well, go ahead and do so. We certainly won't stop you.

And if you have problems getting your code to work properly, by all
means post it here, explain your problem, and ask for help with it.

W H G

Hello,
I need to write a program that creates a bibliography from a text file
indicating where words were in line #. I need to use the file I/O
functions.

Thanks
Mito

The OP would do well to call the result of his effort a concordance.
A bibliography is a list of books cited. A concordance is a list of
words with where they are used.