Bind Repeater's DataRow to GridView's DataSource

wardemon

Hi All,
I was just wondering if the following is possible? To bind a
GridView's datasource to the Repeater's current DataRow value.

I tried creating a dataset, then load the datarowview inside it,
however, this method would require a lot of things to do like, create a
table, create columns for it, etc..

I was wondering if there is more of a direct way to feed GridView's
..DataSouce to the Repeater's e.Item.ItemType's data.

Thanks,
Henry :)

public void Main_OnItemDataBound(object sender,
RepeaterItemEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item || e.Item.ItemType ==
ListItemType.AlternatingItem)
{

((GridView)e.Item.FindControl("gvwColumnDescriptions")).DataSource =
((DataRowView)e.Item.DataItem);

((GridView)e.Item.FindControl("gvwColumnDescriptions")).DataBind();