Binding XML to an IE Treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by pologc, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. pologc

    pologc Guest

    Hi,

    I am using MS IE Treeview control in my web application. I am binding
    the XML data to the treeview control which is being extracted from
    database and wrote into an XML file using dataset.

    The Table from where I am getting the data has a Parent / Child /
    grand child and so on.. relation (has got ID and ParentID).

    The XML generated shows all the data in a parent node. when I bind
    this XML to the treeview all are shown as a parent node.

    I need to read through the XML attributes and re-arrange the XML doc ?

    any links or source where can I find the solution ?

    - polo

    pologc, Jan 29, 2004