Blank Crystal Report for few records

chintu4uin

Hello Frnds I need help my project is on C# VS2008 and SQL2005 and
using Crystal Report for reporting I have a report called Invoice
which prints the Invoice of Sales product.
I have used Stored Procedure as my datasource to Report directly which
has 3 Parameters Mode,FrmNo and ToNo. Form some of my Invoice it is
getting printed but for some of Invoice No the Blank Invoice is
getting printed.
Can any one suggest where's the actual problem is.
It is not like that those records which are not being shown on report
is not coming through by Stored Procedure when execute in SQL Query.

Please help guys.....