Blogger howto

Anti-imperialist

I do have a blog and I do write some HTML for the blog but I was
wondering if there are any nice sites that would show me good tips on
how to do the HTML for your blog. It is a special template and generic
advice doesn't exactly fit.
--
List and description of 55 (!) different Iraqi insurgent groups:
http://www.jihadunspun.com/articles/18122003-Iraqi-Resistence/ir/

I support:
The Jewish People's Liberation Organization (JPLO)
http://tinyurl.com/2jkeo
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
http://www.pflp.net/
The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)

The Doormouse

Anti-imperialist said:
I do have a blog and I do write some HTML for the blog but I was
wondering if there are any nice sites that would show me good tips on
how to do the HTML for your blog.

That would depend entirely on what sort of blog it is - I have a LJ, for
instance. Why don't you research the FAQs for your blog?

If you are creating a blog from scratch for personal use, basically what
you are really creating is a personal web page - there are no limits to it.

The Doormouse

Anti-imperialist

The said:
That would depend entirely on what sort of blog it is - I have a LJ, for
instance.

Mine is Blogger.com

Why don't you research the FAQs for your blog?

I did, and they really sucked.
If you are creating a blog from scratch for personal use, basically what
you are really creating is a personal web page - there are no limits to it.

Ok.
--
List and description of 55 (!) different Iraqi insurgent groups: