    Does anyone know how to do a Blowfish hash in Java? I need
    to hash a password

    , May 25, 2004

  2. Rob Shepherd Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to do a Blowfish hash in Java? I need
    > to hash a password

    try

    javax.crypto or

    the J2ssh library

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshtools/

    | Rob Shepherd |
    | can be contacted privately through a temporary email account. |
    | Courtesy of http://www.mailinator.com |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | This address will not be checked (by me) after May 31st 2004 |

    Rob Shepherd, May 25, 2004

  3. Java Cryptography Extension - JCE.
    It is now available as adefault in the JDK. I think this is 1.4 onwards

    Rajesh Tihari, May 26, 2004