    VB.NET to C#.NET.

    Thank You,
    Jason Williard
    Jason Williard, Sep 21, 2004

  2. I don't cover ASP.NET in my book, but I make it easy to convert from VB.NET
    to C# with quick translation tables.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1893115488/qid=1095793698

    -Brian Bischof

    "Jason Williard" <> wrote in message
    > My employer recently requested that I begin to learn ASP.NET for the

    purpose

    Brian Bischof, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Brian,

    Thank you for the recommendation. I will deffinately take a look at this as
    it seems that I may need to learn a specific language and then use a
    reference, such as yours, to complete the conversion.

    - Jason Williard

    Jason Williard, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Jason Williard

    Eric Guest

    Brian Bischof wrote:

    > I don't cover ASP.NET in my book, but I make it easy to convert from
    > VB.NET to C# with quick translation tables.
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1893115488/qid=109579369

    Brain,

    I just read theat dumb review somebody posted at the Amazon site. He
    said you "focused too much on the language". That's one of those
    unintended compliments!

    Eric
    Eric, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Thanks! Yes, maybe he didn't read the title ".NET Languages". :)

    On my CR.NET book someone commented that all I did was take examples out of
    the help file. They must have a better help file than I do b/c I spent
    months researching and documenting the object models and how to program them
    (not to mention all the undocumented bugs I found). It just goes to show
    that some people feel better about themselves if they can put down someone
    else. Anyway, the goal is to have more good reviews than bad and people will
    figure out who the idiots are. :)

    Take care,

    Brian Bischof
    www.CrystalReportsBook.com