Books about computer geeks?

Keith Thompson

Richard said:
There is nothing subtle about it. I would suggest, having a quick glance
at the number of "this is OT" frenzies that most such are indeed
trolls. I don't know why people cant just ignore the obvious ones. You
don't think it was an obvious troll? Had it been crossposted to other
tech groups then maybe not, but as it is, this NG is famous for jobsworths
having a feeding frenzy whenever real OT posts are made. If that wasn't
a troll then the world is a cube.

You appear to be the *only* person who believes that these postings
were deliberate trolling *or* that the posters are actually the same
person. Please either provide evidence that you're right (you haven't
so far), or consider the possibility that you're wrong.