boost::python embedding example running error

could.net

I use boost 1.33_1, there's an example on boost::python named
embedding.cpp. When I tried to build and run it in visual studio 2005,
I got an error on this line:

std::string hello() { return python::call_method<std::string>(self,
"hello"); }

It's a back ptr error.

I don't know where to ask this question so I came to python group. Has
anyone run this example successfully? Thanks in advance.

Roman Yakovenko