    this builder.

    Regards
    Gunasekaran.B
    Gunasekaran, Oct 10, 2003

  2. (Gunasekaran) wrote in
    news::

    > I bought borland c++ builder 6.

    Great, compilers should not matter for ISO C code.

    > when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
    > this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
    > this builder.

    Doesn't this question seem to be more about a particular compiler than the
    C language? How about 1) Going to a Borland newsgroup and 2) providing
    them with enough information so that they can do more than guess at what
    your problem is.

    --
    - Mark ->
    Mark A. Odell, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Gunasekaran

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <> (Gunasekaran) writes:

    >I bought borland c++ builder 6.
    >
    >when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
    >this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
    >this builder.

    Why don't you ask this question to the person you've bought the compiler
    from? Wasn't it supposed to come with documentation?

    I can't find any of "borland", "builder" or "c++" in the name of this
    newsgroup, so, by what kind of obscure logic have you concluded that c.l.c
    *must* be the right place for your question?

    Dan
    --
    Dan Pop
    DESY Zeuthen, RZ group
    Dan Pop, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Gunasekaran

    Daniel Haude Guest

    On 10 Oct 2003 03:32:59 -0700,
    Gunasekaran <> wrote
    in Msg. <>
    > I bought borland c++ builder 6.
    >
    > when I run to code. I am not getting output. Please suggest me how
    > this builder works or please provide me where can I find Manual for
    > this builder.

    In the box in which this builder was shipped to you.

    --Daniel

    --
    "With me is nothing wrong! And with you?" (from r.a.m.p)
    Daniel Haude, Oct 10, 2003