Both DataSource and DataSourceID are defined

byrd48

Hi
I have a really strange problem, I'm working with a project in C# with
many dropdownlists and all are databound programmatically using
datasource (not datasourceid). Suddenly I am getting the error that
both datasource and datasourceid are defined for all my
dropdownlists. If I comment one out, then another one throws the
error.
I have run a search through the source code both through Visual Studio
and through File Explorer, and can find no reference to DataSourceID
anywhere. I know with 2.0, partial classes are used and you don't see
all the declarations for controls, and I suspect that is where the
problem lies, how can I find the control declarations and clean it
out?
I have tried deleting the solution file, didn't work.
Thanks in advance.

Jon

Guest

Hi there,

Did you accidently apply filter while searching i.e *.cs? If yes please note
DataSourceID is more likely defined in aspx code. If you are sure
DataSourceID isn't anywhere, please post the code so we could see it and come
up with an idea.