    Thank you.
    kind regards,
    Gurdip
    gurdz, Jul 31, 2006

  2. gurdz

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Tom St Denis, Jul 31, 2006

  3. gurdz

    Eric Sosman Guest

    gurdz wrote On 07/31/06 10:55,:
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > I am looking for futher explanation on the boyer - moore algorithm. Can
    > someone please provide me with some links.

    1) This newsgroup is for discussion of the C programming
    language. You do not appear to have a question or comment
    about C, so you are posting in the wrong newsgroup.

    2) Gurgle it yourself. (Or should that be "gargle?"
    "Goggle, maybe?" It's something like that, I'm pretty sure.
    Anyhow, go do it -- and if you come back here without having
    done even the slightest bit of research on your own, I will
    slit you from your guggle to your zatch.)

    Eric Sosman, Jul 31, 2006
  4. On 2006-07-31, gurdz wrote:
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > I am looking for futher explanation on the boyer - moore algorithm. Can
    > someone please provide me with some links.

    <OT>
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=boyer+moore>
    </OT>

    --
    Chris F.A. Johnson, author | <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
    2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Jul 31, 2006
  5. "gurdz" <> wrote
    the following mind-bogglingly off-topic message:

    > Hey everyone,
    > I am looking for futher explanation on the boyer - moore algorithm. Can
    > someone please provide me with some links.
    > Thank you.
    > kind regards,
    > Gurdip

    This group is about the C programming language, not about algorithms,
    so I'm afraid your post is off-topic here. Here's the FAQ for this group:

    http://c-faq.com/

    In addition to the excellent suggest which several others have made
    that you search for "Boyer-Moore algorithm" on google.com (or any
    other good Internet search engine which suits your fancy), I also
    suggest that you ask about this on the following newsgroup, in which
    algorithms are more on-topic:

    comp.programming (I set followup here)

    --
    Cheers,