    never breaking

    breakpoints work on other pages and debug=true in Web.config.

    I've tried them on and - just not this one....any ideas I can check?
    Elmo Watson, May 16, 2007

  2. Elmo Watson

    Aidy Guest

    Is the Page_Load firing?

    If you are generating the link yourself make sure it is pointing to the
    right server and you haven't made a typo.

    Aidy, May 16, 2007

  3. Elmo Watson

    Elmo Watson Guest

    At first I thought it wasn't but it was running code I didn't have active.
    I found the problem - very weird - - I had inherited this app, and had
    commented out quite a bit of code, early on...
    I found that it was actually running the commented code (no matter how many
    times I saved) and it was skipping my code - I even had a break point on the
    initial line of the Page_Load event, which wasn't hit...

    I removed all the commented code and it worked just fine.
    go figure

    Elmo Watson, May 16, 2007