Browse file dialog box...

FlashT

Hi.
Is there any way to show the browse file dialog box like it would be when
clicking on "Browse" button in <input type="file" ...> ? I really dont like
this "Browse" button and wouldlike to change it to something else...

It has to be working on diffrent browsers... not only IE...

Thanx!

David Dorward

FlashT wrote:

Is there any way to show the browse file dialog box like it would be when
clicking on "Browse" button in <input type="file" ...> ? I really dont
like this "Browse" button and wouldlike to change it to something else...

You can't.

But generally it is better for the user if your UI is consistant with every
other UI anyway.