    --
    Duende

    Laugh at your problems; everybody else does.

    Wipkip, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Wipkip

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Dylan Parry, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Wipkip

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:30:48 +0000, Dylan Parry <>
    wrote:

    : Sitting in an ivory tower, Wipkip wrote:
    :
    : > Was Brucie's website alt-htnl.com or alt-htnl.org ?
    :
    : Neither. It was http://www.alt-html.org which is no longer available. His
    : http://www.brucies.com website has also disappeared. Both have been
    : replaced with GANDI domain-holder pages.

    A pity. However, here are other FAQs:
    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/mfaq.php
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www.html
    http://smjg.port5.com/miniencs/badwebdesign.html
    http://developer.irt.org/script/html.htm
    http://www.lissaexplains.com/intro.shtml
    http://www.vortex-webdesign.com/help/faq.htm
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/all.html
    http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Nov 13, 2003
  5. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Sid Ismail wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:30:48 +0000, Dylan Parry
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Sitting in an ivory tower, Wipkip wrote:
    >>
    >>> Was Brucie's website alt-htnl.com or alt-htnl.org ?

    >> Neither. It was http://www.alt-html.org which is no longer
    >> available. His http://www.brucies.com website has also disappeared.
    >> Both have been replaced with GANDI domain-holder pages.

    > A pity. However, here are other FAQs:

    Actually I was just wondering what happened to Brucie.

    Wipkip, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Wipkip

    Wipkip Guest

    Wipkip, Nov 14, 2003
  7. Wipkip

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Sitting in an ivory tower, Wipkip wrote:

    > Actually I was just wondering what happened to Brucie.

    You're not alone there.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Nov 14, 2003
  8. Dylan Parry wrote:
    > Sitting in an ivory tower, Wipkip wrote:
    >
    >> Actually I was just wondering what happened to Brucie.

    > You're not alone there.

    Duende has a web-cam? URL?

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com