    for, buffer in python?,

    i have one more doubt that how to call python script in HTML?,

    PLEASE REPLY
    Aditi Meher, Nov 2, 2008

  2. Aditi Meher

    Tim Roberts Guest

    "Aditi Meher" <> wrote:

    >i am using it postgresql as back-end and HTML as front-end,i want to,
    >display 10-10 records at a time which is there in the database using,
    >python.so what is function for buffer that we can use it in python?i,
    >am able to connect my databse in python,but dont know how to create,
    >buffer in python and how to take records from tables which are there,
    >in the database?can please provide me any kind of function or code
    >for, buffer in python?
    >
    >i have one more doubt that how to call python script in HTML?,

    You don't call a Python script in HTML. You send an HTML page to the
    browser, then that transaction is done. You have to set up the HTML so
    that, when the user clicks on a "next page" or "previous page" button, it
    sends a new request to the server. Your Python script can then generate
    the NEXT page.

    The key is that each page stands alone. You don't hold the data in
    between. You make a new database query each time a new request comes in.
    --
    Tim Roberts,
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
    Tim Roberts, Nov 4, 2008