Buglet in win32 odbc

Frank Millman

Hi all

I am using win32 odbc to connect to SQL Server. I have just started
using the 'bit' data type, which is a boolean type which can store 1 or
0.

This works with win32, but it returns '1' or '0'. Obviously I can
change it to an int, but it would be nicer and more correct if it
returned an int in the first place.

If Mark Hammond is listening, is it possible that this can be fixed?

Thanks

Frank Millman