Building O3D on win 64 bit with scons

nair SL

Guys, I'm building the Google O3D plugin to learn the technologies
used. I encountered a linking error(error stack attached) related to
machine configuration. My system is a windows 64 bit and It seems I'm
using 32 bit libraries to build a 32 bit plugin. Please tell me is it
possible to build a 32 bit plugin on my machine & if possible are
there options in the configuration file? Thanks in advance

Linker error trace Warning: Unable to load win32file module; using
copy instead of hard linking for env.Install(). Is pywin32 present?
scons: done reading SConscript files. scons: Building targets ...
Creating library scons-out\opt-d3d\obj\plugin\o3dPlugin_logging.lib
scons-out\opt-d3d\obj\plugin\win\plugin_metrics-win32.obj : fatal
error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts wit h target
machine type 'X86' scons: scons-out\opt-d3d\obj\plugin
\o3dPlugin_logging.lib? Error 1112 scons: building terminated because
of errors.

Francesco S. Carta

[...]

I don't think you're going to get help here. Make a search for the two
main subjects (the application name for which you want to build the
plug-in and the OS name) and you'll get to some specific group/forum
where your questions will have the right attention.

Cheers,
Francesco
Francesco S. Carta, hobbyist
http://fscode.altervista.org