Building sys.path at run-time?

Roy Smith

I've got a problem that I'm sure many people have solved many times.

Our project has a bunch of python scripts

Roy Smith

Ben Finney said:
A very common problem. The solution is to switch to Perl.

(Merry solstice silliness, everyone :)

I have another problem. I hit the "Post" button by accident. Please
ignore.

Jon Clements

I have another problem.  I hit the "Post" button by accident.  Please
ignore.

Sorry all, festive joy and all that.

+1 for a laugh that your problem is "[a] bunch of python scripts", and
another +1 'cos "I have another problem"... Damn it, if this was 10-15
years ago, with bash.org/qdb.us etc..., I'd have posted that...

Thanks Roy for the laugh,

Jon.