    Roy Smith Guest

    I've got a problem that I'm sure many people have solved many times.

    Our project has a bunch of python scripts

    Roy Smith, Dec 30, 2010

  2. Roy Smith

    Roy Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    Ben Finney <> wrote:

    > Roy Smith <> writes:
    >
    > > I've got a problem that I'm sure many people have solved many times.
    > >
    > > Our project has a bunch of python scripts

    > A very common problem. The solution is to switch to Perl.
    >
    > (Merry solstice silliness, everyone :)

    I have another problem. I hit the "Post" button by accident. Please
    ignore.

    Roy Smith, Dec 30, 2010

  3. Roy Smith

    Jon Clements Guest

    On Dec 30, 4:24 am, Roy Smith <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >  Ben Finney <> wrote:
    >
    > > Roy Smith <> writes:

    > > > I've got a problem that I'm sure many people have solved many times.

    > > > Our project has a bunch of python scripts

    > > A very common problem. The solution is to switch to Perl.

    > > (Merry solstice silliness, everyone :)

    > I have another problem.  I hit the "Post" button by accident.  Please
    > ignore.

    Sorry all, festive joy and all that.

    +1 for a laugh that your problem is "[a] bunch of python scripts", and
    another +1 'cos "I have another problem"... Damn it, if this was 10-15
    years ago, with bash.org/qdb.us etc..., I'd have posted that...

    Thanks Roy for the laugh,

    Jon.

    Jon Clements, Dec 30, 2010