BundleBuilder Question

Guest

I stumbled upon an article about bundlebuilder, so I was testing it a little. At first it wouldn't work and had this in the error:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Resources/English.lproj'

I'm currently running OS X 10.6 with python2.6 as the default (looks to be 64 bit). I followed that path and found that the 'English.lproj' directory was not there. I admit I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I went to a 10.5 Leopard machine and found that Python2.5 had this 'English.lproj' directory so I copied it over to my Python2.6 on OS 10.6. Bundlebuilder then successfully created a standalone app.

I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to copy that English.lproj directory from Python2.5 to Python2.6? What exactly is this directory for? Looks like it only contains a "InfoPlist.strings" file.

Thanks.

Jay