Button Click event not firing

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Hi Andrea,

    You might want to review this article by Mike Moore which deals with this
    issue:

    "The validation controls stole my client-side click event. How do I get it
    back? "

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/kenc/faq6.aspx

    Andrea Williams, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Thanx! This gives me a few ideas...

    Are you part of his group? If so, tell him I miss his salmon! I was a
    contractor for the Localization team a few years back. The salmon was
    excellent!

    Andrea Williams

    Andrea Williams, Apr 28, 2004