    Basicly, i want to send sms from laptop to cellular phone, and i want to
    execute some actions from my laptop on cellular phone, like send sms....

    Thanx in advance
    Atz, Jul 24, 2003

  2. "Atz" <> wrote in message news:bfo310$aml$...

    > 1.) If i want to make application which should communicate with laptop and
    > cellular phone (thru cable or infrared) , should i use c++ / vc++ or
    > something else....
    >

    > Basicly, i want to send sms from laptop to cellular phone, and i want to
    > execute some actions from my laptop on cellular phone, like send sms....

    You should use any language which gives you good access to your operating
    system, since that will be doing all the work. C++ would be a good language
    for this, but so are others. VC++ is a compiler not a language, but VC++
    would be a good compiler assuming you are talking about devices that use a
    Windows operating system.

    john
    John Harrison, Jul 24, 2003

  3. "Atz" <> wrote in message news:bfol18$34u$...
    > > You should use any language which gives you good access to your

    operating
    > > system, since that will be doing all the work. C++ would be a good

    > language
    > > for this, but so are others. VC++ is a compiler not a language, but VC++
    > > would be a good compiler assuming you are talking about devices that use

    > > Windows operating system.

    > Thank you John for those infos....
    >
    > Do u know where can i find some tutorials for creating such programs....

    No, but if you are using VC++ then http://msdn.microsoft.com is the place to
    start looking.

    john
    John Harrison, Jul 24, 2003