C++ and cellular communication

Atz

1.) If i want to make application which should communicate with laptop and
cellular phone (thru cable or infrared) , should i use c++ / vc++ or
something else....

Basicly, i want to send sms from laptop to cellular phone, and i want to
execute some actions from my laptop on cellular phone, like send sms....

Thanx in advance

John Harrison

Atz said:
1.) If i want to make application which should communicate with laptop and
cellular phone (thru cable or infrared) , should i use c++ / vc++ or
something else....

Basicly, i want to send sms from laptop to cellular phone, and i want to
execute some actions from my laptop on cellular phone, like send sms....

You should use any language which gives you good access to your operating
system, since that will be doing all the work. C++ would be a good language
for this, but so are others. VC++ is a compiler not a language, but VC++
would be a good compiler assuming you are talking about devices that use a
Windows operating system.

john