C++ Credit Risk position with Lehman Brothers, NYC

rajasekhar

Hi,

I have a immediate position for you with Lehman Brothers based at NYC.
The client is looking for C++, Java, Sybase along with Credit Risk
management experience. Rates are open. Pls let me know your
availability, if available pls send your Resume Rates and Contact Info
immediately.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 732-653-7009.

Thanks&Regards,
Raj
Technical Recruiter
Pinnacle Systems Inc
10 Corporate Place South,
Piscataway, NJ 08854

732-653-7009 (Direct Line)
732-981-1400 Ext 1009

www.pinnacle-sys.com

David Harmon

Hi,

I have a immediate position for you with Lehman Brothers based at NYC.

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)