c++ developed in mac os environment

Eyad Shtaiwi

Dear All,

I have C++ project developed in mac environment and I need to run it in windows environment but it's running properly . Is there any solution to make this code compatible with windows environment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Victor Bazarov

I have C++ project developed in mac environment and I need to run it
in windows environment but it's running properly .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Congratulations! Not sure what you want from us.
Is there any solution
to make this code compatible with windows environment.

But it's running properly already!
Any help would be appreciated.

First off, it's summer time and our crystal balls usually take vacation,
so we have no idea what the problem might be unless *you tell us*.
Second, if the problem is due to the differences between the operating
systems, we can't really help, you need to ask in a forum (newsgroup)
dedicated to the operating system with which you have issues. Third,
*usually* to make a program *portable*, one needs to write it with the
aid of a portable libraries (acquired from third parties) that implement
abstract interfaces and serve as layers between your program and the OS.
The C++ Standard Library can do some of that work, as you probably
know, but not all of it.

Your move!

Tobias Müller

Victor Bazarov said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Congratulations! Not sure what you want from us.

to make this code compatible with windows environment.

But it's running properly already!

This can only mean that to be compatible with windows it has to be full of
bugs.

It makes sense if you think about it. Windows users are accustomed to bugs,
some may even expect them.

Tobi

Cholo Lennon

This can only mean that to be compatible with windows it has to be full of
bugs.

It makes sense if you think about it. Windows users are accustomed to bugs,
some may even expect them.

Yeah, software for Mac have no bugs, the iDevelopers are the best... OMG!