c for web development: well does anyone do it and save 1000's of megs ram?

Fred K

I wonder if any c programmer does website dynamic html in c?

You need to be more clear on what you mean. As stated, your question is like asking "Does anyone do Cobol in C"

Malcolm McLean

בת×ריך ×™×•× ×—×ž×™×©×™, 28 ביוני 2012 21:41:32 UTC+1, מ×ת quiet_lad:
I wonder if any c programmer does website dynamic html in c?
You can write CGI (server side form request programs) in C. It's more common to use Perl or PHP, especially for fairly simple interfaces. It's not something I've ever done except as an exercise.