    ---
    Ivan
    http:/www.0x4849.net
    Ivan Novick, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Ivan Novick

    Guest

    > Does anyone know of a good FTP class that is availabe for download on
    > the internet?

    You can try libcurl - http://curl.haxx.se/
    , Jan 15, 2007

  3. Ivan Novick wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a good FTP class that is availabe for download on
    > the internet?

    Hello,

    I don't know if this component set is "good", because I haven't used it,
    yet. But I know that it sounds promising and looks like a good addition
    to any portable application.

    I'm talking about "PoCo", the "[C++] Portable Components":
    http://www.appinf.com/poco/info/index.html

    I'd be glad if someone who has already tried/used it could share his/her
    experience.

    Regards,
    Daniel Albuschat
    Daniel Albuschat, Jan 15, 2007