Meme generator in c

Joined
Dec 23, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!

The goal I have is to program a Meme Generator in c. Unfortunately, I do lack the knowledge to create one. Does anyone of you know where I can inform myself regarding my topic?

Happy Holidays!

Joined
Dec 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello friend!

I'm also learning C and I think you could create a Meme Generator in CLI (command-line interface), searching for some APIs I found out there is some available on the internet, but since CLI does not support images displaying as long as I know, you can develop a joke generator. I just found this API which you can use to get the jokes and use it as a starting point.

There are lots of roadmaps on the internet, if you are a pretty beginner, it may help you. Good Luck my friend ;)

Take a look at my C project on my github if you have some time, I would be really grateful if you give my a star <3

See you, good luck.